As a replacement of a standard automotive relay, the MTR20 provides a possibly missing ON or OFF delay.
The time window for the ON or OFF delay can exactly be defined via the part number. The exact time within this window can be adjusted on the top of the device on site by means of a small screw driver.
- Complexity can be reduced by a subtle selection of the time window – several relays can be replaced.
- Reverse polarity protection and pre-set time settings provide time savings and failure reduction in production.
- Easy replacement of standard relays in order to include ON or OFF delay – without changing the control unit software.
The MTR20 mechanical timer relays are available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and are suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MINI).
|Voltage rating of load||
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
|Physical isolation of load circuit||
No. of poles
one changeover contact
|Temperature range||-40° C … +85° C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI Sockel|
standard automotive relay socket
|Design||Cubic enclosure dimensions 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
- Versatile timer relay with mechanical contact system and electronic counter
- Time window can be adjusted on site
|Contact system type||
- Bus: Transit and School
- Commercial Vehicles
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Specialty vehicles
Scopes of applications
- Control of pumps, valves, lighting or motors, which are meant to overtravel or stay open for a defined period of time
- Co-ordinated, sequential switch-on of loads to avoid load peaks (e.g. with fans).
Datasheet & Explanations